IEEE DataPort™ is now available for use! Go to ieee-dataport.org to be connected to this valuable one-stop shop data repository serving the growing technical community focused on Big Data!
Share, Access and Analyze Big Data with IEEE DataPort™!
IEEE realizes that data generation and data analytics are increasingly critical in many aspects of research and industry. Data retention is also extremely important and there is growing demand for Big Data datasets. IEEE has developed a Big Data repository called IEEE DataPort™ and it is currently available in its beta version free of charge. IEEE is uniquely positioned to provide a data repository to the global technical community and IEEE DataPort™ offers many advantages - can host datasets up to 2TB in size, DOI provided for each dataset and each data analysis submitted, integrated with AWS Cloud Services, can store related analysis and documents with the dataset, can support data competitions, and more. IEEE DataPort™ is designed to be a one-stop shop to serve the data analytics community!
What Capabilities Does IEEE DataPort™ Provide?
1. Enable individuals and institutions to store datasets long-term and make datasets accessible to a broad set of researchers, engineers and industry;
2. Enable researchers, engineers and industry to gain access to datasets that can be analyzed to advance technology;
3. Make tools and capabilities available to facilitate analysis of datasets;
4. Retain referenceable data for reproducible research.
- Go to ieee-dataport.org to load your first dataset today!
|Dr. K. J. Ray Liu, Division IX Director – Elect
Lead – IEEE DataPort™
|Melissa Handa, Senior Program Manager